WELCOME!

Welcome to Tigerlily and Lola Taylor fans at tigerlilyandlolataylorfans.blogspot.co.uk, the first fansite for English models and sisters Tigerlily Taylor and Lola Daisy May Leng Taylor on the net. Here we aim to provide you with the best images, lastest news, info & more. We hope you enjoy looking around the site, and make sure you check back soon.

Don't forget to check out all our other accounts:
Tigerlily Taylor fans facebook page * Lola Leng Taylor fansite facebook page * 3 Taylor Sisters blog at tumblr

Tuesday, 19 April 2016

2016 - Zoë Jordan

Tigerlily Taylor and Henry Pedro-Wright modelling Zoë Jordan's 'KNITLAB: XY' collection.
 
Photography: Lily Bertrand-Webb.
Stylist:
Hair:
MUA: Justyna Dobrowolska.

























The 12 piece capsule launches with a campaign featuring new talent and couple Tigerlily Taylor and Henry Pedro-Wright. Tigerlily is the model daughter of Queen drummer Roger Taylor and 80s model Deborah Leng while Henry has modelled for Tommy Hilfiger, Marni and A.P.C. The campaign was photographed by Lily Bertrand-Webb, a regular collaborator and an original KNITLAB ambassador for the brand.    

MEET TIGER AND HENRY

HOW DID YOU TWO MEET?
TIGERLILY: ‘At Secret Garden party. We had our 1st anniversary party there last year. We try to go to a lot of festivals. We’ll try and go to Glastonbury, Secret Garden this year, something a bit last minute.’
HENRY: ‘I’m terrible at organising anything, I’m so last minute’
TIGERLILY: ‘I want to go away as much as possible. I usually go away with my family, usually to the med – you’re welcome to come TK… with my Dad and brothers and sisters. We went to Ibiza last year.’
(Henry is known as TK to friends)
HENRY: ‘Henry is one of my given names by my mother’s side. I’ve got a really long name, Henry Frederick Ade Tokunmbo Pedro-Wright. I have loads of names to choose from but I used Henry for modelling as it kept things separate from my day-to-day life. So TK is an abbreviation of Tokunmbo, my African name.’

 
IS THIS THE FIRST TIME YOU’VE SHOT TOGETHER?
TIGERLILY: ‘Yeah it’s been really fun, really nice. It’s been good not to go to a shoot and sit on your own all day. But it’s been hard to look into his eyes, he makes me laugh straight away.’

 
DO YOU BORROW EACH OTHER’S CLOTHES?
TIGERLILY: ‘I wear all of his clothes. My entire wardrobe is his clothes. He’s got better clothes than me. He gets really annoyed at me borrowing. I always wear big T-shirts and he gets great exclusive ones that I steal. And you wear some of my sweatshirts sometimes and trackies, basically all of the ones he’s given to me, he takes back.’

 
WHAT LOOK SUMS UP LONDON RIGHT NOW?
TIGERLILY: ‘I think it’s still quite 90s especially in younger youth culture. I’d say it’s the Palace stuff…’
HENRY: ‘In terms of street culture you’ve got brands like Palace. A lot of my friends work for Palace and they’re incorporating old school things like their collaboration with Reebok making old school Classics dope again and everyone’s wearing Nike TNs, TN hats, that end-of-90s garage look. I represent west side of London, always, but it’s just one London for me now. I remember growing up and seeing everyone wearing Air Max 97s and 95s and now that’s come back and everyone’s recreated it by wearing it with more high end.’

 
WHO ARE YOUR CULTURAL INFLUENCES?
TIGERLILY: ‘You take influence from such a big range of places that I wouldn’t want to attribute it to one person. David Bowie is a big one obviously because he’s my favourite artist of all time’
HENRY: ‘I’ve had many growing up. I’ve been lucky to be a part of some interesting sub-cultures and be around individuals, taking from their influence, hip hop and graffiti culture and people really into their Lo-life which is like Polo Ralph Lauren, and a lot of vintage Gore-Tex, Helly Hansen, brands like Berghaus and North Face, all the old stuff but then I still take from Japanese design, like Junya Watanabe, a lot of high end designers. A mix of so much…’

 
WHO ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
TIGERLILY and HENRY: ‘Lil Ugly Mane!’
TIGERLILY: ‘That’s all I listen to. I’m obsessed with him’
HENRY: ‘He’s this really incredible artist from Memphis. He’s been around for a while, he’s got a couple of aliases and he produces, does the album artwork, writes it, produces it’.

 
WHAT ARE YOUR CAREER GOALS?
TIGERLILY: ‘I want to write. I write poetry and short stories but I want to write screenplays. I want to explore all areas of writing but easier said than done…’
HENRY: ‘I’m quite overwhelmed by it to be honest with you. I’m 25, I haven’t been at school since I was 17 so I’ve seen a lot of opportunities and it’s hard to pinpoint. I’d love to go into film, art-directing, I’ve got some short films I’m pitching but I’m taking opportunities as they come, keeping an open mind but I haven’t got a finished goal just yet.’

View The Campaign Video.


Zoë Jordan website - facebook - instagram - twitter 
Lily Bertrand-Webb website - instagram - twitter - tumblr
Justyna Dobrowolska website - facebook - instagram - twitter